Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation delivers a cloud-based project management application that keeps each step of the project moving forward, and each employee involved in the process working productively. Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation enables businesses to build – and validate – customer relationships by leveraging intelligent and intuitive tools.
Sales Force Automation
Allow your sales team to craft targeted, personalized engagement that earns trust and successfully closes new business.
- Automate sales processes to provide a centralized place for your sales team to access the data they need.
- Use social insights to equip your team with the knowledge that helps support a customer-centric approach in all interactions.
Project Planning and Billing
Establish a solid foundation for each project your team is about to initiate with Project Service Automation’s user-friendly project planning tools. Provide project managers complete control over the customer billing process.
- Create estimates, quotes, and contracts with ease, allowing your team to effectively plan – and efficiently execute – each phase of the work.
- Allow project managers to view, approve, or reject job costs from a single location.
- Create and send via email and on the web.
- Easily record and access all the financial data related to a project – project costs, unbilled revenue, and invoices –through business analytics or financial management systems.
Resource Allocation and Scheduling
Getting the right resources to the right job at the right time is crucial to upholding project progress.
- Identify the right people for the job based on their qualifications and availabilities.
- Resource utilization and forecasting metrics provide visibility into resource usage and availability.
Enable your team to access the information they need– no matter where they’re working.
- Project Service Automation can be accessed with iOS, Android, and Windows devices, allowing your team to manage and update their project work in real time.
- With access to Office 365 from any device, employees can leverage familiar tools that help them do their jobs.
- Team members can collaborate at any time – whether they’re out in the field or in the office.
Time and Expense Management
Allow employees to easily record time and expenses for each project they’re working on via desktop, web, and mobile apps, and their managers to quickly and easily approve items.
- Process flows can be easily configured and deployed, creating standardized entry and approval processes that make time and expense management a breeze for all team members involved.
Ensure your business is making proactive, informed decisions.
- Use real-time analytics to identify actionable trends across the enterprise – from financials to operations to compliance to KPIs.
Add prebuilt, customizable, applications
Do even more with Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation using AppSource
- Enhance your automation technology and processes by integrating add-on applications from Microsoft and our partners.
- Do more with your Dynamics 365 data. Easily create custom applications that connect with Dynamics 365 to solve your exact business needs—with little to no additional code development.